We will be touring 10 SECONDS to high schools, community organizations, and other sites throughout the DMV from November 2022-January 2023. To kick off the tour, the public is invited to free community performances on Friday, November 11, 7 p.m. at BlackRock Center for the Arts, 12901 Town Commons Dr, Germantown, MD and on Sunday, […]
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The safety of our students, families, artists, and staff is of the utmost importance. For fall 2022, we have the following precautions:
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements:
- Proof of vaccination is NOT required for those attending performances in the Lerner or Reeve Theatres.
- Imagination Stage requires proof of vaccination against COVID-19 for students age 5+ who are registering for a fall class or student production. Proof of vaccination will be collected online by our registration team.
- Imagination Stage requires all full-time, part-time, and contract staff to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Additional Safety Measures:
- Audience members (age 2 and up) are required to wear masks while in our theatres.
- Imagination Stage classes are mask optional for all, barring any changes to Montgomery County rules.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas and restrooms with CDC- and EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Increased ventilation and air purification: HVAC systems are circulating fresh outside air at all times and HEPA air purifiers have been added to smaller rooms and restrooms.
- Students and staff that are unwell at home are required to stay at home.
- Students who become sick while at IStage will be supervised in a designated, safe, isolation space until a parent/caregiver can pick them up.
Imagination Stage was delighted to talk with long-time friend and collaborator Deborah Wicks La Puma about her work on Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed: The Rock Experience and her storied (or should we say tuneful…?) history at IStage. IStage: What was a fun/memorable thing about collaborating with with Mo Willems on Naked Mole Rat… (NMR)? […]