On May 9, 2003, Imagination Stage moved from two small, compromised spaces into our beautiful home on Auburn Avenue.
Health & Safety Protocals
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements:
- Proof of vaccination is NOT required for those attending performances in our theatres.
- Imagination Stage requires vaccination against COVID-19 for students age 5+ who are registering for a class, camp, or student production. Proof of vaccination will be collected online by our registration team.
- Imagination Stage requires all full-time, part-time, and contract staff to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
Additional Safety Measures:
- Audience members are strongly encouraged to wear masks while in our theatres. Masks are not required.
- Imagination Stage classes and camps are mask optional for all, barring any changes to Montgomery County rules.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas and restrooms with CDC- and EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Increased ventilation and air purification: HVAC systems are circulating fresh outside air at all times and HEPA air purifiers have been added to smaller rooms and restrooms.
- Students and staff that are unwell at home are required to stay at home.
- Students who become sick while at IStage will be supervised in a designated, safe, isolation space until a parent/caregiver can pick them up.
We will be touring 10 SECONDS to high schools, community organizations, and other sites throughout the DMV from November 2022-January 2023. To kick off the tour, the public is invited to free community performances on Friday, November 11, 7 p.m. at BlackRock Center for the Arts, 12901 Town Commons Dr, Germantown, MD and on Sunday, […]
You may not have known, but August is “National Make a Will Month.” You also may be surprised to learn that two thirds of Americans haven’t yet formalized their estate plans, leaving their loved ones to navigate the murky and frustrating waters of probate court, or worse, forfeiting their estates to their state governments due […]
BETHESDA, MD (August 22, 2023). Imagination Stage™, the metro DC region’s largest professional theatre for young audiences and leader in positive youth development through the arts, starts its ‘Greatest Hits’ series with the return of The Very Hungry Caterpillar Show, running September 22-October 22. Reviewers are invited to Opening Night on Saturday, October 1 at […]