COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The safety of our students, families, artists, and staff is of the utmost importance. We follow CDC and government protocols/recommendations to keep your family safe.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements:
- Students ages 5 and older taking classes beginning on or after January 18, 2022 must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination. This includes adult participants in our child/caregiver classes.
- Ticket holders ages 12 and older must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination and, for ages 18 and older, photo ID for all performances. Starting with P.Nokio performances, those ages 5 to 11 will be included in our vaccination policy.
Additional Safety Measures:
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas and restrooms with CDC- and EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Increased ventilation and air purification: HVAC systems are circulating fresh outside air at all times and HEPA air purifiers have been added to smaller rooms and restrooms.
- Masks: all staff and patrons are required to wear masks while in the building.
- Mandatory vaccination policy for all staff, educators, and actors.
- Students and staff that are unwell at home are required to stay at home.
- Students who become sick while at IStage will be supervised in a designated, safe, isolation space until a parent/caregiver can pick them up.
- For our first production, Corduroy, we will be selling several performances at reduced (50%) capacity to welcome families observing strict social distancing.
- To further discourage mask removal, we will not sell concessions during the run of Corduroy.