On May 9, 2003, Imagination Stage moved from two small, compromised spaces into our beautiful home on Auburn Avenue.
Health & Safety Protocals
General Health and Safety Measures:
- Audience members may wear masks while in our theatres; masks are not required.
- Imagination Stage students may wear masks in classes and camps; masks are not required.
- Thorough cleaning and disinfecting of all common areas and restrooms with CDC- and EPA-approved disinfectants.
- Increased ventilation and air purification: HVAC systems are circulating fresh outside air at all times and HEPA air purifiers have been added to smaller rooms and restrooms.
- Students and staff that are unwell at home are required to stay at home.
- Students who become sick while at IStage will be supervised in a designated, safe, isolation space until a parent/caregiver can pick them up.
We will be touring 10 SECONDS to high schools, community organizations, and other sites throughout the DMV from November 2022-January 2023. To kick off the tour, the public is invited to free community performances on Friday, November 11, 7 p.m. at BlackRock Center for the Arts, 12901 Town Commons Dr, Germantown, MD and on Sunday, […]
A Year with Frog and Toad is a loving retelling of the classic books by Arnold Lobel. For many of us, these beloved stories were among our first introductions to the beauty of friendships and the love, responsibility, and kindness that goes into them. We follow our heroes from hibernation to hibernation. Throughout the year, […]
Imagination Stage is proud to be part of the collaborative effort, ENOUGH! Plays to End Gun Violence. It comprises six bold new plays about gun violence, all winners of a national short play competition: The Smiles Behind by Niarra C. Bell (Virginia), A Call for Help by Pepper Fox (Kentucky), rOunds by HJ Kennedy (North Carolina), […]