Enhance classroom learning with field trips to Imagination Stage! Experiencing live theatre encourages students to read, develop critical and creative thinking, and be curious about the world around them. Bring your class to a show in our state-of-the-art theatre to support your curriculum.
Please note: You may view the content and form below in a language of your choosing using the translation widget located at the lower right of your screen.
- Tickets start at $8 for students and chaperones
- Title 1 schools eligible for an additional $2 discount
- FREE tickets for teachers
Ask about our Tuesday Warm-Up-at-Your-Seat! pre-show workshops and Friday Ask-the-Actors! post-show Q&A’s!
About three weeks before each show opens, a full-length Activity Guide is made available online. The Activity Guide includes curriculum ties and activities to be incorporated in the classroom or at home.
- The Jungle Book Activity Guide
- Paper Dreams Activity Guide (English)
- Paper Dreams Activity Guide (Spanish)
Convenient drop-off area for buses directly at our front door.
HOW TO BOOK
- Select a show
- Using the calendar in the Online Field Trip Request form (found below) identify three (3) preferred performance dates and times
- Fill out the form in its entirety and submit