The Night Fairy
Based on the book by Laura Amy Schlitz
Adapted by John Glore
Directed by Jeremy Skidmore
Sept. 24-Oct. 26, 2014 | Tickets: $10+
Flory is a Night Fairy who is attacked by a bat. When her wings are damaged in the struggle, she is forced to learn how to survive in the daylight among the other birds and animals in a typical backyard. During her adventures, Flory makes new friends, and eventually reconciles with her foe. By the time her wings begin to sprout back, Flory has discovered a renewed sense of creativity, diplomacy, and resilience that she never knew she had. Best for Ages 4+ TICKETS>>
- A limited amount of $10 tickets will be available for each performance over the phone through the Box Office courtesy of the Jim and Carol Trawick Foundation. These tickets will go on sale for the following week's performances on Monday mornings at 10:00 a.m. For more information call 301-280-1660.
- Grandparent Day October 5. $2 off tickets for both the 1:30 and 4:00 p.m. performances!
- Special Saturday night performance October 25. Join us for a Garden Party! Dress in your favorite garden party outfit, and decorate your own magical flower and garden creatures before the show!
- Costume Party October 26. Come in costume and take photos on the stage after the show!
- Extend the experience at home and download The Night Fairy Activity Guide!
Save Big When You Bring Your Friends!
Join Us for Groups Weekend, Oct. 4-5!
Enjoy discounted prices and to sweeten the deal for every 15 people you bring get 1 ticket free! Discounted Prices:
• 10-49 people = 20% off
• 50-99 people = 30% off
• 100+ people = 40% off
View more upcoming shows here.
ASL interpreted perfomance-10/5
|Contact the box office about
Large print programs available on request
|Assisted listening devices available||
Sensory-friendly performance-10/12 at 11 a.m.
Please contact our Box Office directly for information regarding ASL interpreted performances. Please note, our Box Office staff is trained in receiving calls through relay and VRS.
Thank you to our Restaurant Partner:
Thank you to our Season Media Sponsor:
|Designated Hotel Provider for Imagination Stage: